Tuesday 17 March 2015

Automating Outlook

automating microsofts outlook

Microsoft Outlook as a great array of automation features out of the box, but for those that need a little extra or like to "tinker" then there is always the "roll your own" method..... using custom scripts.

Yes I know, I do prefer Google Apps products but there is no denying the power of Outlook and many people still use this client as the front end of their Gmail accounts.  

I have used Outlook for many years as my primary front end to email until about 4 years ago when I went completely online.  So I know the product fairly well and have always used it's better known features like Rules and dabbled in its lesser known features such as VBA script.  I will be aggregating the automation goodies I find on the web and some that I used at home and work when I used to use Outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment